RELEASE WAIVER – READ BEFORE SIGNING
NOTE: THIS FORM MUST BE READ AND SIGNED BEFORE THE PARTICIPANT IS ALLOWED TO TAKE PART IN ANY SKATEBOARDING EVENTS.
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way in the sport and activities of skateboarding, I acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
- This risk of injury from the activity and involved in skateboarding is significant, including the potential
for permanent disability and death, and while particular protective equipment and personal discipline will
minimize the risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGILGENCE of those persons released from liability below, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and;
- I understand that the activities of skate boarding are physically intense. I understand the rules of play and will comply with all rules and regulations. If I observe any unusual or unnecessary hazard during my participation, I will bring such to the attention of the nearest organizer as soon as possible; and;
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE ORGANIZERS AND VOLUNTEERS OF THE SKATE LOFT SUMMER SKATEBOARD CAMP OF ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES OR OTHERWISE, except that which is the
result of gross negligence and/or wanton misconduct.
- I understand and agree that this Release of Liability Agreement covers each and every skateboarding
camp activity and event in which I participate hereafter.
If you would prefer to fill this form out and send it to us you can download this form here
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There has been a problem with your Instagram Feed.