Everett began skateboarding over 25 years ago and has been working in recreation field for 20 years.
Everett studied Recreation Management at one of Canada’s leading post secondary recreation programs and while doing so tailored his entire education experience around Skateboard Recreation Management. He has worked for some of the skateboarding’s leading agencies and organization and has since become known for his work in recreation programming for skateboarding.
Also as a founding member of Toronto Skateboard Committee, Everett advocates and promotes healthy, active, positive, engaging lifestyles for youth. In addition to designing and delivering skate camps, clinics and speaking at workshops and conferences for numerous communities internationally, he has served as a skateboard advocate for his local community helping to create legitimate spaces for local youth, including the Skate Loft.
Certifications and qualifications;
- Co-Founder, Team EY (City of Toronto award winning youth group)
- Founder, East York Summer Camp (now SkateLoft Summer Camp)
- Founder, Skate Loft
- Centennial College Recreation Management
- Presenter at Parks and Recreation Ontario Conference for Youth Engagement through Skateboarding
- Former Ontario Representative Spectrum Skateparks
- Level 4 certified instructor National Skateboard Certificate Program
- Former Director and Program Advisor of the NSCP (SKATZ)
- TopGrom Head Judge and Program Advisor (International Skateboarding Contest Series for kids)
- Founding member of the Toronto Skateboard Committee
- High Five Trained (Principals of Healthy Child Development)
- True Sport Champion (7 True Sport Principals)
- Johns CPR and First aid for children
- Vulnerable Persons Police Record Check