The Skate Loft summer camp is entering it’s tenth year and has undergone some new and exciting changes.
- We are thrilled to announce that this year’s camp will be our biggest and best yet as we have relocated to The Skate Loft Indoor skatepark. This will allow us to offer the finest quality skateboard camp experience, as well as the highest level of skate camp programming possible.
- As always our camp is designed for skateboarders of all skills and abilities from beginner to advanced from at ages 5 to 14yrs. Each day of camp consists of group lessons/individual instruction, free skate time, and other games and activities. Participants will learn skills appropriate to their ability, as well as about skatepark flow and etiquette, stretching and healthy lifestyle, equipment terminology and maintenance, and the various styles of skateboarding.
- Throughout the week various day trips will occur. Examples of those days trips are, Warden Skatepark, East York Skatepark, Ashbridges Bay Skatepark, outdoor splash pads and pools, sports fields and indoor playgrounds etc.
New this year for this years camp
- Weekly specialty clinics hosted by some of the biggest names in Canadian skateboarding
- Catered Hot lunch option provided by our partners at Healthy Kidz
- Our instructors are the best in the business and set the industry standard for skateboard instruction. Meet them here
- The cost of camp is $275/week, running from Monday to Friday,9:00AM – 4:00PM (optional extended care from 8:30AM-5:00PM, for an additional $25/week). Drop-off will be at Skate Loft (763 Warden Ave. Unit#5). Single and half day options are available.
To register Please visit Click HERE